Home

revan robe

Xemnyx

what i mean is to fix the texture of the revan robe that let look the metal of the robe like the one of the redemtion robe so that the fix works or altast that the shaders of the redemtion robe is fixed to use the force on the right place the ground for that is that the fix does not work for the redemtion robe or at last the fix is not compatible with the holo plug-in can someone make it to be compatible with the holo plug-in ok that would be nice

that doesnt work for the redemtion robes i already tried but that doesnt work but that not the point of the request i want the metal of the redemtion robes for the revan robes the armour part should be pvc like the sith armour but with the color of the revan robe amour part

that doesnt work for the redemtion robes i already tried but that doesnt work

You are correct, I just took a look and all you should need to do is rename copies of the following files from Kristy's fix...

n_darthrevan.mdl to 2 files n_revan.mdl and n_revan01.mdl

n_darthrevan.mdx to 2 files n_revan.mdx and n_revan01.mdx

Drop those 4 new mdl and mdx file copies into your override (you should be prompted to overwrite the ones you already have there) and you should be good to go. ;)

Edit: As for your additional request could you clarify that some, it doesn't read very well? Remember you can take time with your posts, this isn't IM.

ok the additional request what i mean is that the metalic armour part of revans robe should look like the metal of the sith armour on taris but not with that ugly color i want the revan metal color. wat i exactly mean is that i want metal part of the robes to be pvc thats all and i forgot that i specified the robe for my self please do it with this robe thank you very much dear modders i send you an e-mail of the picture for the modification. do you want to do it redhawke?

Archived