Home

TSL will not install on my external Harddrive

Arcesious

Edit: Nevermind.

(I fixed it by making a LucasArts folder on the external harddrive, and then inside that, a folder named SWKotOR2. I installed the game to that folder. It worked correctly, and now the mods using TSLpatcher work again too.)

Yep, it isn't working. Due to problems the last time it installed on my external harddrive, I had to uninstall TSL. The wierd thing that happened was it said I hadn't specified the right folder. I just wanted it to install directly on my External harddrive, so I had to make a LucasArts folder. Inside that folder, was TSL, but not in a SWKotOR2 folder. I uninstalled it again...

I told it to install on my 500G External Harddrive (which has tons of space left), but what does it do? It installs on my pathetic 40G main drive (which doesn't have a lot of space left).

There's a reason I want it installed on my External Harddrive. I need the space on my main drive, and it's nice to, in the event my main computer crashes have all my modded games still saved on the other drive. I need the space for primary programs (windows, various antivirus/antispyware programs, Java, Flash, Quicktime, Schockwave, MS Office, etc, etc) on my main drive. Why won't it install on the external harddrive? I told it to, but it didn't.

So I've uninstalled it again. Problem is, how do I get it to install where I want it to and how I want it to this time?

Archived