Home

[K2]Which Ver. is cmpte, saber flip

SD Nihil

I asked on Team Gizka forums about this, but they are currently down so I thought I'd ask here. I was asking about mod restorations and such and one of them I was unsure if I should have was something called "Peragus Harbinger Correctin Mod". From what I've ben told yes I should get it, but not the most current build in that it is buggy. So which version has no erros?

Also, how do you flip around in your hands your sabers or weapons like swords? I know how you do it on Xbox, but not how to do it on the PC. I'd like to know.

Thanks.

Well the last version was 1.1 - http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Prologue_Peragus_Harbinger_Correction_Mod;81936 - which I don't recall had any major game-killing bugs when I tried it, but by the same token it didn't change anything in a way that would make it essential. It's mostly subtitle fixes from what I recall.

You can do a saber flourish in both K1 and TSL using the X key. There's a key mapping list in the menu (which you can change from the default, if you so desire).

I remember answering your question on TG's forums, but anyway:

Ulic's mod has nothing to do with TE. It was included in the later builds because Ulic was on the team, but it is in no way connected to TE's extremely buggy work. Downloading Ulic's mod is an absolute must for a TSL playthrough.

Thank you.

Well the last version was 1.1 - http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Prologue_Peragus_Harbinger_Correction_Mod;81936 - which I don't recall had any major game-killing bugs when I tried it, but by the same token it didn't change anything in a way that would make it essential. It's mostly subtitle fixes from what I recall.

You can do a saber flourish in both K1 and TSL using the X key. There's a key mapping list in the menu (which you can change from the default, if you so desire).

Archived