Home

Nic Gillard saber styles for KotOR and TSL

DarthJacen

Is there a way to change the lightsaber animations to look more like the saber styles from the Prequels taught by stunt coordinator, Nic Gillard? The Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith video game developers received personal instruction from the man himself, and from Hayden Christensen, which is why the lightsaber combat in that game is the most realistic, to date with exception to the Force Unleashed maybe. Anyway, Hirman created a mod for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy that accomplishes this very goal, for that game. http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Clonewar_Stances_and_Effects;82781. (I used v4 instead of v5 because it has screenshots.)

I know, the two games are not alike, but I wanted to give an example of what I was talking about.

I, also, know that this would be a long shot, too. But, it would be cool to block blaster bolts with the over the head block, or make one of the flurries, or power attacks, look similar to their counterpart in the ROTS game.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Can this be done?

Deleted 'bump' post, sorry mate you may not bump your threads here. Also FYI but as far as I know editing animations isn't possible atm. -RH

Archived