Home

Darth Talon as PC

Haroth

Okay, this request is kinda iffy, mostly because it's based off of my desire to use another modder's work. Prime's Yuthura to Darth Talon mod is absolutely stunning. In my opinion, it's the best skin of Darth Talon that I've seen.

Here's my qualm: it's only for Yuthura! True, he does add clothing that lets you disguise yourself as Talon, but the clothing has no stats. What I'd really like to see is a mod that looks similar to his that allows you the PC to play as Talon in TSL and the original KotOR. I know that there's a mod for TSL already, but I'm not entirely fond of it. The skin tone seems too bright.

What I'm looking for is to have Talon's clothing model to look like Prime's model, and then the naked model to be without the gloves and leggings. I'm fairly certain that I'd like for the player to be able to change her clothing, too. That way, it looks like she's actually wearing armor, robes, etc. For dark/light transitions, I'd like for the character to begin tattoo-less and with normal colored eyes at the beginning, then gain tattoos and have her eyes turn yellow as she progresses towards the dark side. If it's less of a hassle for the nude and clothing skins not to have its shiny look, that's fine. I'm not entirely picky on the clothing itself, just the way it fits on Talon and the way the character herself moves.

Is this possible? If so, any attempt at it would be greatly appreciated. I like Prime's version the best, so I'm going to see if I can't contact him/her for the use of the skins and whatnot.

Archived