Home

[TSL]Cannot Get To Visquis Cantina

HK-42

In the cantina when I try to get to visquis, as mira, through the door in the 2nd green room I run towards the door, run away from it, run back, repeat on and on.

Anyideas why? I had never been in the cantina till I had to go.

If no ideas as above a way I can open the door another way?

EDIT: Thanks to Star Admiral he made a script that worked =)

Thanks Admiral

I take it that the door is locked no matter what you do? You are talking about the door that is labeled "Private Lounge", right? If it is locked, I'm afraid there is little that can be done to force it open, as I don't think that KSE can be used to get around that plot bug. Unless you removed that mod already, I'm willing to bet a million that it was caused by the TSL Unrestored Content mod. I've had a nightmare with it on Nar Shaddaa. You could try installing the Handy Force Powers mod found here. It gives you a force power called OpenDoor that you can use to get the door open.

- Star Admiral

I take it that the door is locked no matter what you do? You are talking about the door that is labeled "Private Lounge", right? If it is locked, I'm afraid there is little that can be done to force it open, as I don't think that KSE can be used to get around that plot bug. Unless you removed that mod already, I'm willing to bet a million that it was caused by the TSL Unrestored Content mod. I've had a nightmare with it on Nar Shaddaa. You could try installing the Handy Force Powers mod found here. It gives you a force power called OpenDoor that you can use to get the door open.

- Star Admiral

Ive tried that but nope =(.

Yea its probably that mod but I found the reason it does not open because A cutscene is not launched with visquis and hanharr when you enter the cantina.

Chances are one of your mods is overriding Visquis in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr. Look for a file named n_quarren002.utc in your override folder. If the file is there, delete or rename it and the scene should work. You'll have to load a saved game from before entering the Jekk'Jekk Tarr for the first time for this to apply though. You can restore the file after completing Visquis' base.

This file also affects one cutscene in the HK factory so if you use a mod or cheat to play it you should remove this same file again.

Oops, I totally forgot that Mira isn't a Jedi yet, and can't use that force power. :xp:

You said the cutscene with Visquis and Hanharr never launched? Hmmm, I could try looking at the scripts associated with that dialogue. Give me another two hours or so once I get home and I might be able to whip up an armband to either trigger the dialogue or open the door.

- Star Admiral

Chances are one of your mods is overriding Visquis in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr. Look for a file named n_quarren002.utc in your override folder. If the file is there, delete or rename it and the scene should work. You'll have to load a saved game from before entering the Jekk'Jekk Tarr for the first time for this to apply though. You can restore the file after completing Visquis' base.

This file also affects one cutscene in the HK factory so if you use a mod or cheat to play it you should remove this same file again.

hmm dont have this file...

Oops, I totally forgot that Mira isn't a Jedi yet, and can't use that force power. :xp:

You said the cutscene with Visquis and Hanharr never launched? Hmmm, I could try looking at the scripts associated with that dialogue. Give me another two hours or so once I get home and I might be able to whip up an armband to either trigger the dialogue or open the door.

- Star Admiral

alright thanks =)

I had the same problem with the Suvam Tam mod and once I uninstalled it it worked if that helps...

yea i heard bout that problem with the mod(however I think tsl unrestored messed with this one maybe uses same file as suvam tam. But this one has been solved(thanks to star admiral's script he made)

EDIT: welcome to LF

Pyrros wrote:

I had the same problem with the Suvam Tam mod and once I uninstalled it it worked if that helps...

The Suvam Tan mod causes this problem because the UTC file used for the Sullustan in the cantina also replaces Visquis in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr. The solution I posted earlier will work for that mod. In this case, however, I think the TSL Unrestored Content messed up one of the global variables used in the scripting of Visquis cutscenes. My guess is it is the global number 300NAR_Bounty_Attack. KotOR Savegame Editor could be useful for getting past this kind of problems until the mod's author releases an update.

The Suvam Tan mod causes this problem because the UTC file used for the Sullustan in the cantina also replaces Visquis in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr. The solution I posted earlier will work for that mod. In this case, however, I think the TSL Unrestored Content messed up one of the global variables used in the scripting of Visquis cutscenes. My guess is it is the global number 300NAR_Bounty_Attack. KotOR Savegame Editor could be useful for getting past this kind of problems until the mod's author releases an update.

hmm now I know the source(maybe) but I already have it fixed thanks to star admiral.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived