Home

New fighting animations?

mattig89ch

Hello, I have a quick question. Would it be possible for someone to make more realistic fighting animations for holding a blaster pistol and a blaster rifle?

Something like when you hold a blaster pistol you hold your arm strait instead of down at your side. And with a blaster rifle you hold it up against your shoulder (like with a sniper shot, except your not looking down the barrel)?

I'm no modder, or graphic design artist, so I honestly don't know what this would require, but these animations always irked me. :xp:

Hello, I have a quick question. Would it be possible for someone to make more realistic fighting animations for holding a blaster pistol and a blaster rifle?

Something like when you hold a blaster pistol you hold your arm strait instead of down at your side. And with a blaster rifle you hold it up against your shoulder (like with a sniper shot, except your not looking down the barrel)?

I'm no modder, or graphic design artist, so I honestly don't know what this would require, but these animations always irked me. :xp:

It's possible to do by replacing current animations. However, the number of people with the technical ability to do so is extremely limited, and so the likelihood of this being made is pretty low, I'm afraid.

In the meantime, I did release a mod which switches them around a little. Sorry there's nothing closer to what you're looking for.

Archived