Home

Bao Dur dialogue?

Gargulec

Well, I dont know if this a bug, but after finishing Telos, all i can say to Bao Dur is asking him of lightsabers. Is this correct, or I'm missing some options due to *something*.

BTW: Sorry for my grammar mistakes, I'm from Poland actually, and I'm still learning english;P.

Don't worry about your English, it is actually quite good compared to a few of the other posts around here. :)

Did you already finish talking to Bao-Dur about where he got the Remote and what he is doing on the ship, among other questions? If so, then the only options available will be the lightsaber parts. Of course, if you installed some mods that changed Bao-Dur's dialog, then that might be the issue.

- Star Admiral

I always like how people who learn English as a second language actually have better grammar than those of us who are native speakers. :xp: (I'm guilty)

Well if you take him around with you you can get more influence with him to open more dialogue, but that is only if you have not jedified him yet. This dialogue is a one time thing though - it's not like Handmaiden or Mira dialogue which kind of just sticks around.

If you have not already done so, I would look for an influence guide (there are tons of them). So, no this is not a bug :)

Welcome to Lucas Forums! :D

~HOP

Archived