Home

XYXY combo bug?

Xir47

Hi.

First of all, my english isn't very good, so sorry for all grammar errors etc. (okay personally, I think it's good enough and I have heard much worse, but let's continue, shall we?)

Okay, down to business; I was once playing Force Unleashed when my friend was watching (he has it on 360, too) and then I said something about the *weird* lightsaber effect wich you get when you do XYXY combo, you know... I really dont know how to describe it and cant provide any pictures or anything..

but the um.. "slashes" wich lightsaber leaves are like.. longer or something... I dont know, but anyways my friend says that it's just a bug, (yeah, it goes away when you press X or do any other attack...) but I just wanted a confirmation... so if you know it is/is not a bug, please tell or if you dont know, but think that it might/might not be a bug, please share your toughts. Thanks.

-X

EDIT: just wanted to make it clear that if you want to try it out, you should be "out of combat" so no enemies nearby, just press XYXY and then start to jump around and watch your lightsaber...

Yeah, I think that it looks cool, too :p (unlike my earlier mentioned friend, who thinks that it's ugly for some reason)

But when you think about the fact that it goes away when you do any attack, Im starting to think too that it's just a bug... but yeah, it's cool :)

What is wrong with a Xbox 360 system if it does not allow you to play Xbox 360 games? My Xbox 360 system will not allow me to play any of my Xbox 360 video games. Every time I enter one of them, it reads 'Unplayable Disc'. This applies to them all and from inspecting it, I have not located any major scratches on them or anything really damaging.

That has happened a few times with me when I play TFU, but all of my other discs work. It normally say if there is an unplayable disc to wipe the disc off with a soft cloth or something.

But if the hardware does that to every game, then I would probably take it back and get a new one. Don't wanna get jipped, now do ya.

Just return it and get a new one. :)

Archived