Home

ZeroEdit

Darth Newfie

First of all, you'd be better served by going to GameToast. Second of all, you are using ZeroEditor out of your custom map folder rather than the BF2_ModTools\Data, right?

Oops! Wrong forum. I meant to place this in the SWBF 1 forum. I only have BF1, not 2. So, what you are saying is zeroeditor needs to be added to the AddOn folder for it to work?

You don't need to go to GameToast unless you want to register and so on before your question is answered. I'm from GT and from here but I usually don't come here every day but answer questions when I can besides the SWBF LucasForums need to get more active! How did AddOn come into this anyway? :confused: You shouldn't have anything to do with your AddOn folder.

Now back to the original question, is your game detecting SWBF as being installed? In your Add/Remove programs list is there an option to uninstall it there? Some times in some games the registry key deletes itself (in my case the LotR: Battle for Middle Earth II + RotWK). Check to see if its detecting it being installed whether your game files are there or not. Second did you install the game before or after you installed the Mod Tools? If you had SWBF installed at one time and than installed the Mod Tools and than reinstalled SWBF it sometimes messes up the Mod Tools from knowing where the game directory is. Or if you installed it on another drive.

I would try doing a fresh installation of SWBF and the Mod Tools (backing up all of your projects).

Archived