Home

There's a new forum in town ...

Young David

Guest Admiral Odin

I'm not surprised. I mean it is the official forums. I would hate to be the mods on there. :D also I wonder how many are immature kids.

Guest Boba Rhett

From what I've seen, probably about 1/3 are. I looked at a list of their mods, they didn't seem to have very many for that large of a forum....

Guest Admiral Odin

That kind of figures. Most brats will flock to a place like that. I'm surprised they don't have many mods. I would think that kind of forum would have the most. But maybe the few they do have are very active.

Guest Lord Tirion

I'm not going to even bother too. Thats the last thing we need is a place for all the die hard fan boys to run too where if you mispell a species name or make a blunder, you will be sure that you get 15 replies from people correcting you and giving you a 3 page essay on each species history and their economic plans to stop galaxy hunger and what not.

All the SO-CALLED SW fans will flock there...that isn't my cup of tea. If I want pure Star Wars I'll go to theforce.net's forums. They have guys on there that scare ME:eek:WITH STAR WARS KNOWLEDGE .Which is pretty hard for them to do considering that I've been a major SW fan since I was three and that I read the Thrawn Trilogy for the first time when I was 6...in fact that was my first major novel period!!! Now I am the biggest Star Wars Fanatic in my school...and they think I'm the biggest in the state...:D

Archived