Home

Music

mercury3

I noticed when browsing the monkey island scumm bar website, that mp3 downloads were available for each monkey island game - i was wondering if anybody knew of something similar for full throttle?

And by that i don't mean the soundtrack by the Gone Jackals (i've owned their Bone To Pick album for years!!!) but the background music - in particular the tune when Ben is stood in Mo's shack (such a relaxing piece of music! I used to make Ben stand in there for ages so i could listen to it!!!)

Your help would be greatly appreciated

• 1 month later...

Hey , i am currently trying to make a full soundtrack of Full Throttle. My first version is up on my fansite , but its still a beta version as it only includes The Gone Jackals's Bone To Pick songs. I don't know how much it will take to get all the music out. Its a hard job and i haven't got lots of time. Still , you can check my fansite from time to time if you want to stay in touch with my progress and download the beta version of the Soundtrack, even if you already own the Bone to pick album. I will send you a pm of the website so it won't be taken as spam. :)

Archived