Home

Slight problem with a mod

SheBear

So, I recently reinstalled TSL and I installed a couple of mods along with it. I've had two bugs so far which I don't recall ever occurring before, so I'll assume that it is some mod's fault, which is why this is in this section of the forum.

Anyway, my problems are first that when I first go to Nar Shadda the cut scene that plays with the bounty hunters on GO-TO's yacht doesn't play correctly. I doesn't enter the cut scene; my character is active and I can move him forward into the main room from a hallway through a closed door; if I then select any of the characters the cut scene begins as normal.

My second problem is more of an actual problem that I can't get around. After landing on Nar Shadda when I finish talked to the Toydarian about docking on his landing pad and all that it jumps to my character selection screen then before I can do anything it immediately jumps to a black screen. But I can move around (I think, I can't see) and open the menus and all that, so I think it's trying to play a cut scene again, but it isn't working.

The mods I have installed are:

KOTOR2 Vista fix

Nihilus Armor

K2 Movie patch

USM

TSL un-restored content by Zbyl2

Un-restored content USM patch

Movie Style Darkside Transitions by Shem

TSL music improvement

Robe Mod v3 for TSL by Achilles

Nihilus-Visas In-Game Cutscene by Razorfish

3C-FD dialog fix by Razorfish

I had some mods that involved Nar Shadda explicitly (G0T0s yach Restoration by zbyl2, and the patch for it; REALISTIC NAR SHADDAA SKYBOX by Sharen Thrawn) but I removed them after these bugs occurred. The bugs are still there though.

I'll say it is probably the TSL Un-Restored Content mod that is causing the problem. Unfortunately, as great as that mod was in restoring content, it kind of screwed up Nar Shaddaa. I haven't been able to easily play through it without making some custom workarounds. Try removing the mod and loading a savegame before you arrive at Nar Shaddaa. If it still doesn't work, you may need to start a new game.

- Star Admiral

I'll say it is probably the TSL Un-Restored Content mod that is causing the problem. Unfortunately, as great as that mod was in restoring content, it kind of screwed up Nar Shaddaa. I haven't been able to easily play through it without making some custom workarounds. Try removing the mod and loading a savegame before you arrive at Nar Shaddaa. If it still doesn't work, you may need to start a new game.

Just on my defense, you propadly played it before the newest patch (2.3?) was released. Most of NS bugs were fixed in the newest version (T3 'down level', cutscene on Goto's Yacht with bounty hanters doesn't start and some other).

And, if it's fault of URC, I might tell you that there's new patch that should be up on filefront soon that fixs every single bug in this mod (finally people will be able to play it without problems :D)

Just on my defense, you propadly played it before the newest patch (2.3?) was released. Most of NS bugs were fixed in the newest version (T3 'down level', cutscene on Goto's Yacht with bounty hanters doesn't start and some other).

And, if it's fault of URC, I might tell you that there's new patch that should be up on filefront soon that fixs every single bug in this mod (finally people will be able to play it without problems :D)

I think I didn't have the 2.3 patch installed so I'll patch it and try it again, maybe my problem will be fixed.

edit: yep, installing 2.3 fixed it. thanks.

Archived