Home

Spammers

Guest Luke Skywalker

Guest Luke Skywalker

Spammers.

They spam all day.

They make life hard for the moderators and even the Adiminastrators.

They do it just to get there post count up. Its a forum, it doesn't matter.

They post 2 or 3 words every time and rarely do they start a good thread.

They annoy us all.

So I make this plee to everyone.

Stop the spamming.

Post things of quality or length

And remember its just a forum its not life

Guest Sherack Nhar
Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

They post 2 or 3 words every time

Originally posted by Rogue15

I already stopped.

Ahahahah!

I wonder why spammers exist? What is the goal of adding nonsense data to an online database? Why do they like to provocate the mods?

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Ahahahah!

I wonder why spammers exist? What is the goal of adding nonsense data to an online database? Why do they like to provocate the mods?

Thats exactlly why I started this thread Nhar to find out why people spam and try to put an end to it. I did it when I was new here but I stopped at around 150 in posts and began to write meaningful and quality posts. Anyways, spammers please stop. Join Anti-Spam and the Anti-Bin Laden GB forum Association by posting Anti-spam or ABGBFA in your signature.:)

Guest Rogue15
Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Ahahahah!

oh my gosh! i spammed w/o knowing it! SOMEONE BAN ME NOW BEFORE I HURT MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Compa_Mighty

You're spamming Luke, you've been here for around 2 weeks, and you have almost the same post count I do, and I have been here for more than 2 months.

I understand your view point, but

1)I just post alot. Im not denying that I havent spammed because In acctual fact but my point is that Ive made a large improvement going from one line or less posts to an average of 4 or 5 lines.

2)I have spammed, I counted my spam posts and it equalls out to be around 150, 200 posts which is a percenatage of my total number of posts. If you also notice my posts per day it only equals out to around 45 posts per day, which is an acceptable limit.

3) My posts, now, are of much higher quality

Im sorry if you feel that way Compa but I promise I will continue to post qulaity and not spam. :)

Guest Admiral Odin

the amount of words or lines in a post doesn't mean quality. Anyone can right a 500 line post with just ha ha. Some post need only one word. some require more. What is important is that you follow the topic and don't post nonsense. (some threads are for that some are not. it is up to you to find which ones are)

I'm actually not sure what spamming is anymore...

Is it just posting alot? If so, Leon was once a spammer!

Is it posting posts with very little content? Felix29, a member who barely ever shows his face, has posted 49 posts. All have had very little content, yet he has been here FOREVER! He averages 0.68 posts a day... Is he a spammmer?

What is it?

I understand your view point, but

1)I just post alot. Im not denying that I havent spammed because In acctual fact but my point is that Ive made a large improvement going from one line or less posts to an average of 4 or 5 lines.

2)I have spammed, I counted my spam posts and it equalls out to be around 150, 200 posts which is a percenatage of my total number of posts. If you also notice my posts per day it only equals out to around 45 posts per day, which is an acceptable limit.

3) My posts, now, are of much higher quality

Im sorry if you feel that way Compa but I promise I will continue to post qulaity and not spam. :)

Luke, I'm not flaming you here, you're progressing alright, it was just a comment. You have good points of view in many threads, but as you said, you have some spamming posts.

Guest Admiral Odin

I have always took spammers as those people who: Post nonsense, and a lot of it. Similar to say posting the same message in 20 threads. But else wise I'm not sure.

Guest Boba Rhett

Spammers.

They make life hard for the moderators and even the Adiminastrators.

*Sniff* Someone finally understands how hard the life of a mod can be sometimes. Especially when their control panel wont work... *cough* ;):D

Archived