Home

Could someone put Quatra in the game?

jimstrom

You don't have to do anything if you don't want to, but i must ask all of you who makes mods, in this great community. Don't you find it strange, that Juhanis master Quatra is only mentioned by name?

Quatra is a very important character in the game, it was she who made Juhani aware of the dark side, and also trained her, and when Juhani thought she had killed her, she lost it all and went to the darkside, untill Revan turned her back, And Juhani even mentions back in the enclave, that she has talked to Quatra, which means she survived, but, she is'nt anywhere to be found?

This has always made me a little puzzled, that a character like Jagi, Dustil, Belaya or Griff, is in the game, but not Quatra?

So any of you modders out there, if you have the time or patience, please mod in Quatra in the game.

ps. Keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...

This post is a bit late but on the top of my mind, when you are in the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine, you can ask some random settlers and it may even be a Jedi u can ask.

But when you have asked so many, one settler says, "Did you hear about the Jedi Quatra, it is said she might die..."

Something along the lines of that anyway. If she is in a medibay somewhere, i doubt she can be in the game. Or if she's dead, she can't join the party.

I'm just being really awkward. :D

True, but this also work to our advantage, we can make her any race we want, and using the alien language, we can deal with the voice problem, so then we just need some good dialogue.

i like this idea, as i have just broke out kotor again and saved juhani , i think maybe its possible to make a good storyline when juhani is in your party and have her and quatra talk and perhaps explain why juhani was angry at the training sessionetc.. , maybe even get rewarded with a certain crystal for turning juhani back or special robes... this can be a very interesting mod.

Archived