Home

Robe Stat Boost

Darth Payne

This is a very simple mod i cooked up for Darth Scorpius.

KOTOR Mod

-------

Mod Name: Jedi Robe Stat Boost

Author Name: Darth Payne

-------

Description: This mod changes the stats of the Jedi Robe(Dark and Light), Jedi Knight Robe(Dark and Light), and the Jedi master Robe(Dark and Light).

These robes can be found either in-game, or in the loot of the sith you kill outside the Taris hideout(along with a TON of other goodies).

You can use the KSE to get these robes if you don't want to wait for them ingame.

I also added new stats to three implants and the Dominator Gauntlets.

New stats:

Jedi Robes

Defense 4, FP Regeneration +2, Wisdom +2, Charisma +2, Dexterity +2, Constitution +2.

Jedi Knight Robes

Defense 6, VP Regeneration +7, FP Regeneration +4, Wisdom +4, Charisma +2, Dexterity +4, Constitution +4.

Jedi Master Robes

Defense 8, VP Regeneration +10, FP Regeneration +5, Wisdom +6, Charisma +4, Dexterity +4, Constitution +14.

Dark Jedi Robes

Defense 4, FP Regeneration +2, Wisdom +2, Strength +2, Charisma +2, Dexterity +2, Constitution +2.

Dark Jedi Knight Robes

Defense 6, VP Regeneration +7, FP Regeneration +4, Wisdom +4, Strength +4, Charisma +2, Dexterity +4, Constitution +4.

Dark Jedi Master Robes

nse 8, VP Regeneration +10, FP Regeneration +5, Wisdom +6, Strenght +10, Charisma +4, Dexterity +4, Constitution +14.

Darth Revan Robes

Defense 12, VP Regeneration +5, FP Regeneration +5, Wisdom +10, Strength +4, Charisma +10, Dexterity +10, Constitution +10.

Star Forge Robes

Defense 12, VP Regeneration +5, FP Regeneration +5, Wisdom +10, Strength +4, Charisma +10, Dexterity +10, Constitution +10.

Qel-Droma Robes

Defense 10, VP Regeneration +5, FP Regeneration +3, Wisdom +8, Strength +10, Charisma +6, Dexterity +6, Constitution +10.

Install Info: Just take the files in the folder and place them in the Override folder in your SWKotor2 directory. If you don't have an override, make one.

Uninstall Info: Remove the files from the override folder.

Bugs: None known at this time. If you find any, either email me about it using the mod title or PM me at LucasForums.

(I delete all unknown emails. And I am Darth Payne at the Forums.)

Permission: You can use the files in this mod in your own mod as long as you give me proper credit.

Thanks go to Paul Rhodes/Darth Scorpius at Holowan Labs for the idea, and for testing the mod.

Thanks also go to Fred Tetra for creating the wonderfull Kotor Tool, and tk102 for the extremely usefull KSE.

Legality:

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES.

USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

The mod can be found here: K1 Robe Stat Boost

Archived