Home

Transponder card Nar Shaddaa

MissPoes

hi,

i got a problem, i need a blank Transponder card but i don't have one. i did the quest with T3-M4 an finished it. but now i'm stuck. i did all the major quests i could do.

i hoped there is a way to get a Transponder card with cheats or another alternative way, cause i'm not going to restart the game.

yes i allready did that. i'm 100% sure i should have a Transponder card, but i don't.

i've googled my problem and i see i'm not the only one. most of them just need to finish a quest but some of them have the same problem as me. and i can't find something that's helping.

As I see it, you're already done with Nar Shaddaa. I take it you already left Goto's Yacht then? None of the remaining quests indicate that you have anything major left to do. You never actually get a transponder card in your inventory. The changing of the codes is done automatically.

- Star Admiral

i never went into his yacht (i think), i see a yacht in the docks of Nar Shaddaa but i can't enter it. and when i talk to that big slug vogga or something he tels me he want's to see Goto chained behind me. i also don't know where to buy that drink to let his hounds sleep. i can't buy it at the bar.

i think i just go to kill the 2 jedi on dantooine

i've got al 10 party members

Then you have finished with Nar Shaddaa. 2 party members arrive only after finishing Goto's Yacht.

and i can go to dantooine and fight 2 jedi in that jedi building.

That means you are nearing the endgame. From all that has been posted, as Star Admiral has pointed out, you are definitely done on Nar Shaddaa.

Archived