Home

Kill Everyone on KOTOR

Moltroxx

I'd love killing every citizen in kotor, it would be good for DarkSiders.

Oh, and you should be able to kill everyone in Manaan without gong to prison =D

And just not kill people from quests, just NPC, like citizens, and that crazy guy on taris telling you to kill aliens (I hate him :@)

EIT:And Kids!!

EDIT: And if you kill someone (DS) and dont kill the others (LS) I would like to kill just every NPC

Example:

When you choose to kill Zaalbars's Father and you wont be able to kill Chuundar, I'd like to be able kill him even if I kill Zalbar's father, and without getting LS points.

Did you understand?

Oh, and if you don't understand my English, it's because it's not my native laguage, but I'm not too far to master it =)

Something like this? http://www.lucasfiles.com/?s=&action=file&id=1185 (it's for K2...there might also be newer and better mods for that too...I'm so out of the loop now when it comes to Kotor modding)

...and don't worry about your English: it's more than adequate (probably better than mine...it's not my native language either and my posts are plagued by grammar "horrors" ). Welcome to the forums :)

Thanks, but I want to make everyone an offensive NPC.

I'll check the tutorials to see if I can do it by myself.

Edit: To kill them like a normal figth, it would be like Operation kill Bastila, I don't know who made it nor have it installed, but I think it's only in Taris.

Thanks, but I want to make everyone an offensive NPC.

I'll check the tutorials to see if I can do it by myself.

Edit: To kill them like a normal figth, it would be like Operation kill Bastila, I don't know who made it nor have it installed, but I think it's only in Taris.

If you want, you could probably use my old K1 mind trick mod that makes enemies fight for you and reverse the effect (changetostandardfaction) in order to make npcs hostile (source code included int he download):

mind_trick.zip

Archived