Home

[TSL] Jason Voorhees replaces Darth Nihilus

Darth Avlectus

Would anyone care enough to replace Darth Nihilus with the classical Friday the 13th monster man Jason Voorhees? Now come on. Anybody? AAAAAnybody? There's gotta be some fellow horror flick fans here on LF in holowan. C'mon.

What I had in mind: At the least I'd think of a skin texture tweak/replacement and of course a nametag replacement.

They have in common:

Tall and domineering

Kill practiacally everything

One-handed attacks

Dark

If they speak worth a damn, you can't understand it

Evil

Wear Masks

Here are images:

Original look

jason19.jpg

Jason_Voorhees_by_DMThompson.jpg

86731-83736-jason-voorhees_large.jpg

3cd07d46d25cf-87-1.jpg

If you'd rather go with a more high tech look then here is 'Jason X'

sjasonx.jpg

fulluberjasontoy.jpg

jasonx.jpg

jasonx.jpg

For reference to facial (more or less) mugshot (for eyes if you want)

n132513.jpg

Should you care enough:

Maybe obtainable and/or usable items for victory, perhaps granting some of the same bonuses I speak of below

Change lightsaber to his trademark big machette with blood on it) and up the stats to make it deadlier than a lightsaber: ie some additonal damage and attack stats, +to dexterity and strength, additional properties (IE poison, knockdown, stun, cold, slashing piercing bludgeoning, energy). Not HUMONGOUS, just a little something reasonable but noticable

Similarly to the Darth Malak Improved mod, give this guy some regenerative properties, somehow. .....not quite as fast regen as DMI though (holy crap was that a hard fight). More like 10 hp recover every 2 seconds or so and master toughness feat. C'mon Jason regenerated...

In general I want the fight to be a little more difficult than what Nihilus was like. Like...Jason...

Give him improved flurry and critical strike and master power attack feats.

I think fighting Jason would kick azz. I like crossovers of universes. This would be a prime example.

Thanks in advance for any interest.

Archived