Home

Feat Reordering

Phlanx

Request: I checked KotOR Files and got nothing, so I ask, for the sake of my ocd, if it is possible to change the order the feats are in the whole list of feats (and if my assumption is correct)/combat list. Explanation: Personally I use Flurry/Rapid Shot (no penalty at master level, sweet), but every time I switch modules Critical Strike goes back to default. Every time this happens one of my brain cells die from minor frustration. Veiled Plead: I would not be surprised if that is something hard coded, but the High Level Force Powers mod gives me some hope. Even just making a mod that doesn't give you Critical Strike at character creation would be fine. Extrapolation: Others may request a version for Power Attack, I personally do not require this, but some meatba... I mean sentients prefer brute strength to speed and finesse.

I looked into it a long time ago and could not find anything that controlled this...

Other than not taking the other feat chains (if you don't have them they don't come up on the menu.) I'm thinking this is something done automatically or hard-coded.

Archived