Home

Calling all Adventure gamers!

leXX

We would love to have someone from the Adventure gaming side of the forums on our cast, but so far we haven't had much luck. So this is a request asking for anyone with a good knowledge of the LucasArts Adventure Games to come on the cast and chat about them with us.

Unfortunately, we aren't too knowledgeable on the subject, and we really don't want to misrepresent the games, so step up if you would like to volunteer. If there are quite a few of you, then we will have a chat with you on Skype. :)

I have knowledge on all 14 adventure games that LucasArts have made under the point n' click name in fact I even have hosted a video series called LucasArts: A retrospective over at thetotalgamer.com which I talk about each of the adventure games and explain their story and some info on the game. I've done some extensive background on quite a few of the games especially the Monkey Island series.

I also own the Rouge Leaders book which also has a few good pointers that i have picked up on with each of the games.

Archived