Home

[req] nicer female models for TSL

vanir

I noticed with all the interest in Bastila, a modded version of K1 the women in it look absolutely fantastic in skin tight Bastila style Jedi tunics. I like switching to Bastila in the party just to watch her walk.

Jump into TSL and even the "small" female body tied to consular or "medium" of sentinel classes and the female model looks like she's been gulping down horse steroids by the truckload, lifting car engines with her legs and all round a bit frumpy, poking her stomach forward and arching her back, the whole image isn't exactly complimentary to the female form. Put simply the female bodies just don't compare to K1.

I've downloaded the slender bodies mod and that's awesome, the perfect improvement in all the right places. But it's only an underwear model, custom clothes and medium armour. Dress her in anything else and she's back to big hips, arched back and thick legs. It's enough to make you want to mess up your screen resolution to compensate.

I can't work on mdl and mdx files, I was hoping somebody would take up where the slenderbodies mod left off, and do a full job on the female body modelling in TSL.

Archived