Home

k1 korriban bug (possible spoilers)

vanir

Keep crashing when try to enter Valley from Academy. I'm sure I've read about this bug before, but couldn't find anything with a forum search.

I can make an edit if someone tells me what needs to be changed. My mods include Romancing Bastila (which includes T7's Bastila on Korriban) and Sithrobe Korriban (outfits DJ robes to students). There is also a Czerka clothing fix but that's at Dresdae and shouldn't conflict.

I have Bastila in the party.

I've reloaded the game, started from an earlier save and still same response. I exit the Academy, the Valley loads, I see a third party view of my characters between two Sith student figures in the foreground and then CTD every time.

Can someone tell me which script/module/lips/whatever is being loaded here, I'll mess with it, find a backup, etc.

It won't be the Czerka mod. It'll be whatever is loading when you exit the Academy to enter the Valley of the Sith Lords.

I'm wondering if T7'a global fix for Korriban is conflicting but if that were the case Shem couldn't have played it through to make a youtube vid. There's no reason I can imagine the Sithrobes Korriban mod should conflict either.

If I'm going to find the problem I need to know what is loading here.

Archived