Home

Xbox 360 or DS Game

urluckyday

Hey guys...

I recently traded in a few games and got about $40 out of it and I'm looking for a new 360, PC, or Nintendo DS game(s). Any games that you think that I have to get for any of those consoles?

EDIT:

Here's a list of the games I've been looking at...which one(s) do you think I should get? (Thanks btw)

Hotel Dusk: Room 215

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

GTA: Chinatown Wars

Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway (360)

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

The World Ends With You

Sid Meier's Civilzation Revolution (360 or DS)

Final Fantasy Tactics A2

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

(Pre-order) Street Fighter IV for PC

Tales of Vesperia

Fallout 3 (PC)

Company of Heroes for PC

Sins of a Solar Empire

Lemme know what you think the best buy out of that list would be.

I don't know if you can play GBA games on a DS or not, but if you can, consider investing your cash in the two Golden Sun games, they will be well worth the money, I assure you (iirc, you were interested in them any way?)

I can't tell you any for the 360 or PC simply because there are way too many games recently to recommend a single one. BioShock, maybe?

Hmm, going off that list:

I hear Hotel Dusk is really good, you might want to ask Jeff, he really enjoyed it.

Civilization Revolution is fine for a console, but if you really want a Civilization experience, buy Civilization IV and the Beyond the Sword expansion pack. Together (and even vanilla, really), they make one of the finest strategy games ever made. I've spent hours and hours engrossed in it. :xp:

I've played the GBA Advance Wars, thought it was okay, but I really prefer Fire Emblem over it. FE is more of a RPG with heavy strategy, while AW is more on the strategy angle.

Fallout 3 has had polarised reactions, half the people saying it's as good as the previous titles and the other half saying it's ****. I know for sure that it wouldn't be on my top-5 list, but it's arbitrary. Try a demo or so.

SoaSE and CoH are both very well received strategy games. Only thing I can say is that SoaSE tends to have very huge battles and requires something of a time investment, it's very complex.

GTA:Chinatown wars...let's face it, you knew what I was gonna say.

"Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood"

Sonic is win

Tales of Vesperia

Hamm, sounds interesting I guess...

Fallout 3 (PC)

Hear it's addictive as crack...

Company of Heroes for PC

lol Sounds interesting

Well...here's what I ended up buying.

I had all this money on amazon.com (through their trade-in program)

I ordered Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Indigo Prophecy for the xbox (hear it has a great story and I've wanted to play it for a while) and a random movie that I've been wanting for a while...

Yeah...anticlimactic...I know. But I can't wait to play either of them! Thanks Jeff, GTA, and especially Sabretooth (for directing me to Jeff) for your help!

Indigo Prophecy for the xbox (hear it has a great story and I've wanted to play it for a while)

Yeah, moreso than the story itself, I'll commend the presentation, which is perhaps the best I've seen in any video game. It's very immersive, has a page-turner quality to it. I won't talk about the story because, well, you'll see when you're done. ;)

What was most annoying about the game were those damn action sequences. They distract you from the visuals, and are just incredibly annoying.

Archived