Home

the old republic sith leader and hilt..

shane2243

for the pc?

i love the armor, the mask, the eyes, the cape, the hilt, the skin...EVERYTHING.

i would really like to see both dark side transgretion and light side, so like he's redeeming himself and becoming more good looking? but obviously still being able to tell its him?

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/deceived-cinematic-trailer

the main sith in this trailer?

thanks in advance.

for the pc?

i love the armor, the mask, the eyes, the cape, the hilt, the skin...EVERYTHING.

i would really like to see both dark side transgretion and light side, so like he's redeeming himself and becoming more good looking? but obviously still being able to tell its him?

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/deceived-cinematic-trailer

the main sith in this trailer?

thanks in advance.

It may be possible for someone to reskin one of the existing heads to match that Sith(eyes& similar skin included), and model a similar mask, but but the armor and cape would require not only a new model, but new animations as well. Which are do-able, but take a serious amount of time and commitment to do.

That could work, they both wear creepy bodysuits and have an evil metallic voice. Its like the Sith in the video is Malak's descendant.:D

If your making him a playable character let me know when you want some custom grunts and battle sounds for him.

the hilt on the lightsaber was the thing that i thought would be simpler for someone to do, thou i dont know as every mod i try to do like completely messes up =[.

but yeah if the skin is as difficult as i thought it would be then if someone could make the hilt for any red sabers i'd be more than happy =]

thanks.

Archived