Complete Forgiveness

Nickelstein

Have you forgiven them?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Have you forgiven them?

• Yes I have Forgiven LucasArts
    • No I still hate their guts
    • Not so sure

Recently LucasArts has gotten a new president who is interested in LEC old franchises (like Monkey Island). We're back in the Golden Age of Adventure Games. I guess all of you have played the first chapter of TOMI (if not then go get it,NOW). And I'm sure that we're all happy that SOMI:SE and a possible MI2:SE are coming out but have we forgiven LucasArts completely? Did we get over the games they cancelled (Sam and Max 2, Full Throttle 2) and all the Star Wars games they crapped out? I decided to go back in time (looking at old topics from wayyyyy back) and you guys weren't all to happy with LucasArts . I think there was a whole article on the cancellation of Sam and Max 2 called "What The Hell Are You Thinking LucasArts?!" or something like that. Anyway back on topic. Have you completely or sort of forgave LucasArts?

It's not weird that a company turns its back on a game genre if it becomes unpopulare. If adventure games are in, they produce adventure games, if actiongames are in, they produce action games. It's just buissnes.

And we'll all hate them again when adventure games go off the scene once more, but that doesn't change the fact that this is the way that buissnes work.

Therefore, there is no forgiveness to it.

There's just love, hate, and money.

Archived