Home

Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Help!

Darth Eclipse

Dude, its only been half an hour, wait for a bit. Not like the world is gonna end unless the mods you want work for Mac.

Speaking of which, unless they have a certain file that is compatible with your Mac OS, no. I can't remember what that file is off that top of my head though.

Dude, its only been half an hour, wait for a bit. Not like the world is gonna end unless the mods you want work for Mac.

Speaking of which, unless they have a certain file that is compatible with your Mac OS, no. I can't remember what that file is off that top of my head though.

So, does that mean that they should work?

Asset mods (maps, models, skins, sounds, animations etc.) should work.

MP mods that actually change the game code wouldn't work unless it's a version specifically for MACs; basically, if a mod ships with a dll file or one of the mod's pk3 files contains dll files (at the topmost level), it'll probably NOT work on a MAC.

Asset mods (maps, models, skins, sounds, animations etc.) should work.

MP mods that actually change the game code wouldn't work unless it's a version specifically for MACs; basically, if a mod ships with a dll file or one of the mod's pk3 files contains dll files (at the topmost level), it'll probably NOT work on a MAC.

Well that is good because I don't really care about MP all that much.

Archived