Home

Mod request for EaW

Kreia001

Hiya guys,

i had a mod request that would make for Empire at war (not FoC) a new playable faction. I would like the hutts, so if someone could make such thing that owuld make the hutts playable?

This is a list with wath ships and units the hutts should have:

Heroes:

Jabba the Hutt ( faction leader)

Bobba Fett ( both empire and hutts then)

Beldorion ( a hutt jedi knight, has fallen later to the dark side so i would like him to be dark side, his powers i would like to have are force push and force lightning)

Bwahl ( would be a commander in space, so he could have a nice capital ship, maybe a new edited one, like a trade federation battleship maybe?)

Space untits:

Trade federation battleship ( level 4, space station level 4, buildable on Nal Hutta, price 4000 credits)

Pirate Interceptor Frigate (level 2, space station level 2, buildable everywhere, price 2500 credits)

IPV-1 Patrol Craft (level 2, space station level 1, buildable everywhere, prive 1200 credits)

Pirate Assault Fighter (level 1, space station level 1, buildable everywhere, price 250 credits)

If you have any other ideas for ships then please put them in, but i want those ships 100% in the mod

Ground units:

Pirate Soldier (barracks, level 1, price 50 credits)

Pirate Missile Soldier (barracks, level 1, price 55 credits)

Swamp Speeder ( pirate factory (new building for the hutts, looks like the rebel factory) level 1, price 100 credits)

Pirate Skiff ( pirate factory, level 2, price 120 credits)

Pod Walker ( pirate factory, level 2, price 150 credits)

Hutt ( hutt palace, level 2, price 50 credits)

Bounty hunter ( hutt palace, level 2, price 750 credits)

Smugler ( cantina, level 2, price 500 credits)

if you have any other ideas for untis, then please put them in, but these must be in the game

Buildings:

Pirate barracks ( level 1, price 500 credit, buildable on every planet)

Pirate factory ( level 1, price 500 credits, buildable on every planet)

Hutt Palace (level 2, price 500 credits, if you play The Hutts buildable on every planet)

Cantina ( level 3, price 600 credits, if you play The Hutts buildable on every planet)

Mining facility ( level 2, 500 credits, buildable on every planet)

Planets the Hutt will control on the begin:

Nal Hutta

Tatooine

Ryloth

Shola

Atzerri

I would like also a apart galactic conquest with 3 new planets the hutts will control. the name of the galactic conquest would be The rise of the Hutts. The hutts will have as start 20.000 credits, the empire 15.000 credits and the reblus also 15.000 credits. The Galactic conquets would be based on Galactic conflict but with 3 new planets, the planets would be Sleheyron ( located between Nal Hutta and Ryloth, has a space route Nal Hutta-Sleheyron, and Sleheyron-Ryloth), Ylesia ( located behind Shola and has a hyperspace route with eachother)

and the last planet Kintan ( located at the left side of Nal Hutta, has a hyperspace route with Nal Hutta)

I hope someone will make the mod for me, if you have new dieas for the mod please put them in, but these things i have writen must be in the mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived