Home

Error: Year 4 - Rubacava - Blue Casket

dj_alfi

After talking to umm, cant remember her name, anyhoo after talking to her and she says she'll be out in a minute, I go into the kitchen but the scene still stays on the hallway. Another time I tried not going in the kitchen, and then it wouldn't let me leave the club.

What can the problem be?

I have XP, and I have installed gfudp101, and I have also modded it with imagecfg because of the sound turning off.

Man, I've been playing this game all night (started around 22:00 last night, never played it before), and made it to year 4 and now this crap happens? Argh.. Story of my life haha..

I've tried loading last saved game, and first time I actually hadn't saved since the start of the aztec temples/end of the line. I'll try to see if any of the savegames work, but I'm kinda reluctant on "cheating" since this is my first time playing the game hehe.

lol@the gif, you're on TA right?

Well, it ain't really cheating. You're just grabbing a savegame similar to yours. The part where you're at (Return to Rubacava), is one in which you won't miss any action by grabbing the GFN savegame.

And yes, I'm on TA. Recognized your username, looked you up and saw your avatar ;)

edit: and it's Olivia you're talking to in the Blue Casket :)

Archived