Home

Fergie, your Lightsaber is ready.

Guest Tie Guy

Guest Tie Guy

Fergie%20Saber%20anim.gif

Enjoy! Hope you like it. I finally got it animated and transparent. You can stick it in your sig or put it on your site, or do whatever you want with it, its all yours. If you want something different i can change it too.

I'll make for anyone who wans one after they get to 2000 posts.

Guest Luke Skywalker

I want a staff when I get 2 2000 and thats not all that far off. Give me a month and Ill be there easy. By then Tie Guy will be at ohhh 5000. No joking. At least Tie Guy doesnt spam anymore. :)

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

2000 posts? Screw that I'll just make my own. :p

Oh, but is your animated? I think not. :p

Plus, you drew your handle. :D

BTW, if you get 2000 posts, then you can take a saber or leave it, i don't do anything else, if you want an X-wing then you can probably find one on the interenet. The new tradition is a lightsaber, and i will make you one just like you want (within reason) but you don't have to have one at all if you don't want.

BTW, these things don't just pop out of the sky like the smileys around here seem to, so thats why i made it 2000 posts.

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by Tie Guy

Oh, but is your animated? I think not. :p

It will be animated soon enough and it will have sounds! :p

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by darthfergie

Cause he took a pick of Luke's Lightsaber andadded a blade...I don't think Tie Guy did...

I drew that handle! :mad: sonofa....

*goes into an uncontrollable rage*

maybe I should be flattered that you thought it was real......nah i'm still mad. :mad:

Archived