Home

Fergie, your Lightsaber is ready.

Guest Tie Guy

Guest Luke Skywalker

Its his color. Look at his avtar, it purple. So he wants a purple saber. BTW Rommel is over 2000 now if you didn't notice tie guy.

Guest Luke Skywalker

Well spamming has many different definitions. THe original was something like people who shout out others. But that has changed over time into other definitions. I still say that Leon or Rhett should set up rules and regulations for the forums. :D I would be happy to help.

Guest Luke Skywalker

I do, viper, I want to get started on the senate. I cant wait!:D You know if you shaped up you might have a chance. THats a maybe..

Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

Its his color. Look at his avtar, it purple. So he wants a purple saber. BTW Rommel is over 2000 now if you didn't notice tie guy.

I known his avatar is purple. I know his light saber is purple. But that is why I am asking why?

Now Darth Fergie... why purple?

Guest Tie Guy

Ok Rom, i was away for a little while, just tell me what you want and i will make it. Don't make me make it unless you are gonna use it though, these things aren't quite as easy as they look.

BTW, you drew that blade Rhett? You gotta get some credit for that.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I drew the blade and the hilt! Both! :mad:

Did you draw the blade on the comp, or on a piece of paper? I did mine on the comp.

BTW, i was the first to mention to drew your handle.

So, Rom, you don't want anything in particular? Are you sure? At least give me a blade color.

Archived