Home

Texture pack ?

ffrreeaakk

Hey ffrreeaakk,

Holowan Laboratories would be a better place to ask this type of question in the future; you'll get more results from the modders who make such texture packs.

The best place, in my recently-biased opinion, to find such mods would be KotOR Files, which is the largest central database of mods for either K1 or K2. Aside from that, some modders have their own sites but you will have to ask the individual modders to find out where their sites are.

Hope this helps, and welcome to the board. :)

I've been there before. But I was overwhelmed by many categories... now I took a closer look and found mods changing weapons clothes etc. Still not what I was looking for. I thought there is some kind of well known package where I'd get new look without changing original gameplay like new HD textures or something like this. Thanks anyway.

I've been there before. But I was overwhelmed by many categories... now I took a closer look and found mods changing weapons clothes etc. Still not what I was looking for. I thought there is some kind of well known package where I'd get new look without changing original gameplay like new HD textures or something like this. Thanks anyway.

Nope there is no one giant mod that repaints all of the textures, but you'll find plenty of individual mods that update selections of textures, and nothing else, if you're willing to look.

Archived