Home

A Couple of Things I Was Pondering Regarding the Ultimate Sith Edition (*spoilers*)

1. Do you think that in the retail version, all of the additional levels will be put right into the main storyline and occur where they are canonically said to occur? For example, the Jedi Temple mission is supposed to have occurred between the Kashyyyk and the second mission to Felucia. (This is extremely doubtful, but worth asking about.)

2. Do you think that your save file from the first edition will carry over to the Ultimate Sith Edition, so that you may have all of your moves and abilities without having to replay the main storyline from scratch? (If this is the case, it is probably a safe bet that the answer to my first question is a "no".)

[Edit] Well, don't just freaking look at it, answer! 116 views.

• 2 weeks later...
1. Do you think that in the retail version, all of the additional levels will be put right into the main storyline and occur where they are canonically said to occur? For example, the Jedi Temple mission is supposed to have occurred between the Kashyyyk and the second mission to Felucia. (This is extremely doubtful, but worth asking about.)

2. Do you think that your save file from the first edition will carry over to the Ultimate Sith Edition, so that you may have all of your moves and abilities without having to replay the main storyline from scratch? (If this is the case, it is probably a safe bet that the answer to my first question is a "no".)

[Edit] Well, don't just freaking look at it, answer! 116 views.

1. No

2. Yes

Archived