Home

What was the hardest Computer game to you?

Link Antilles

Guest Luke Skywalker

The hardest game for me would have been hummm C&C GDI campaign. Lol :p I think Im the only one that thought it was hard but I was alot younder than. :)

Guest Luke Skywalker

Lol, You are correct you know. Doom was a pretty hard game when you first play it without cheats. Ive only beat it 3 times without cheats. Its a hrad thing to do. :(

Guest Mad_Dog

no i remember the hardest thing of all to beat is regular mario's bowser's castle level with the never ending hallway and the time limit and well you know. ;) especaily for an 8 year old.

Guest Rogue15

ah, u mean computer game.

ok, Deadlock II is a hard one. i can't get past the 3rd level! u really need to use strategy to win. it's a turn based strategy game, btw.

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by silenthunter

I'd have to say Mist and Riven, I finally beat Mist, but i just didn't have the passion for Riven.

I beat em both in less than 4 days. Im good at puzzles. The only hard part about Riven was the ending with the stones. That pissed me off... It took me over 3 hours to do it.

There were so many campaigns for Tie Fighter, although the game was a lot easier if you played it with unlimited ammo and invincability :eek:

Guest crazy_dog

Hmmmmmm... :rolleyes: it was... either the Tomb Raider 1 and Tomb Raider 4 games, or The X-Files game. I'm still stuck on that warehouse bit.:(

Guest Rogue15

lol i was talking multiplayer, rhett seems like an invincible boss.

ya, tie fighter's hard. i'm at the 13th battle on the level w/all those assault transports. i love the storyline in it.

i agree that c&c is one of the hardest games. it gives me a headache...w/the graphics that is.

another one of the hardest is racer, 'the abyss' that level is impossible!!!!!

Archived