Home

Who's da monkey here?? Only for those who've kombated & lived to tell the tale..

ffrenziedd

Y'know,

I've been playing the MI4 without too much problems, but this is getting to me. Y'know that bit where you challenge Jojo to monkey Kombat? Well, I fought (or rather, screeched) my way up to beating the Brawler monkey & Guybrush says he's ready to battle Jo. So I make him go challenge Jo, & they get into Kombat. I have no problems figuring out the stances & insults , but thing is, I noticed that Jo always seems to start first, & counting the bananas, which are both equal, Jo would win , even if I didn't foul up halfway. So in that way, I'm kinda stuck. I tried kombating the other monkeys again & again (since u 're supposed to get more bananas this way?) then going back to Jo, but nothing changes. Any idea what's going on? I feel like the monkey here! Unless I missed something b4 this..

And I was just wondering.. what's with the weed whipper? Guy doesn't want to go into the canyon after that, anywway..

Guest grannen

You can't afford to do ANY mistakes when fighting Jojo Jr. JoJo Jr always starts and he will make a mistake in final stand, but YOU have to play 100% correct and win every fight.

Re weed whipper.

Have you used it?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

hellooop to Grannen, Niko, FrenchyD & Kid_rock,

ahh... thanks for the reply,Grannen. But then again, I tried reloading & kombating him & I won , funny it didn't happen earlier ,though, & yes, I found out what the weed whipper is for. But thanks anyway.I've finished the game since.

Thanks, FrenchyD wink.gifhey, I HAD to read your 'Ignore this' msg.

Now lemme go get some cute fuzzy wuzzy furwy picture as my signature. heheh ..

arr.. real pirates monkeys don't need those!

Archived