Home

Bastila Questions

Darth GSJ

SLIGHT SPOILER

Im currently in the process of running through KOTOR once more, and I've come across something different. This time around when confronting Bastila on the Rakatan temple, I no longer see certain conversation options even though I completed the Revan/Bastila romance.

The part when you prompt Bastila to say "I need not deny my passions any longer, I would stand my your side gladly as your lover and apprentice..." is non existant in this run-through, neither is the entire discussion about their infatuation.

Furthermore when I proceed to the Star Forge and confront Bastila, the dialogue seems different, more hostile. Then when I choose to lower my gaurd and declare Revan's love for her, she doesn't say the part "You play a dangerous game, but you're also correct I cannot bring myself to kill you." Instead she attacks me and I have to kill her. As far as I can tell I didn't act poorly to her, though I may have accidently made a nasty comment on the Leviathen during Karath's interrogation. Is the love quest between Revan and Bastila really so touchy that one comment can ruin the whole thing?

SLIGHT SPOILER

The part when you prompt Bastila to say "I need not deny my passions any longer, I would stand my your side gladly as your lover and apprentice..." is non existant in this run-through, neither is the entire discussion about their infatuation.

After the kiss scene, did you talk to Bastila again? I believe there's a bug in the scripting which will mess up that Temple conversation for DS'ers... check the mods for details of the fix.

Furthermore when I proceed to the Star Forge and confront Bastila, the dialogue seems different, more hostile. Then when I choose to lower my gaurd and declare Revan's love for her, she doesn't say the part "You play a dangerous game, but you're also correct I cannot bring myself to kill you." Instead she attacks me and I have to kill her. As far as I can tell I didn't act poorly to her, though I may have accidently made a nasty comment on the Leviathen during Karath's interrogation. Is the love quest between Revan and Bastila really so touchy that one comment can ruin the whole thing?

This is just a matter of getting enough 'points' via selecting the correct conversation options earlier in the whole sequence to redeem her. If you want to take away all the fun of trying to walk thru the landmines yourself... :)

http://tartarus.rpgclassics.com/kotorpc/830.shtml

Archived