Home

Combine some Mods

Darth GSJ

Well, there would of course be the issue of people getting mad for stealing their work, blah blah blah... you'd need all of their permission to do so.

If I can secure permissions, can someone do this? Make it something like TSL Ultimate Combo Mod, or Greatest Hit's Combo Mod.

I am working on a project involving the USM. Brief description here, see my W.I.P. thread for details: This will make the USM install with the TSLPatcher. Not simply copying files, but patching them as well. All .dlg, .2da, and .ut* files will be patched if necessary. Thus resolving hopefully all compatability issues with popular mods out there. Especially now that the Restoration my by Stoney is out.

I am working on a project involving the USM. Brief description here, see my W.I.P. thread for details: This will make the USM install with the TSLPatcher. Not simply copying files, but patching them as well. All .dlg, .2da, and .ut* files will be patched if necessary. Thus resolving hopefully all compatability issues with popular mods out there. Especially now that the Restoration my by Stoney is out.

Quick question when we're talking about USM are we talking about the Ultimate SABER Mod or the Ultimate SOUND mod?

Also can anyone tell me what mods the Holowan Plugin conisists of...

I would love it if it included....

1 Viridian Echo Mod (Minus the game files, they never worked well, though the reskins, of characters, weapons, and items was awesome.)

2 Ultimate Sound Mod

3 TSLRCM (Eventually once it gets past the Beta phase)

4 Ultimate Saber Mod for TSL (Can't remember the exact name, but I loved being able to continue the training of those in your party and have them construct their own personalized Lightsabers.)

Plus any others that don't adversely affect the game play by introducing overly powerful items or things like auto regen.

:thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1:

Quick question when we're talking about USM are we talking about the Ultimate SABER Mod or the Ultimate SOUND mod?

Also can anyone tell me what mods the Holowan Plugin conisists of...

I would love it if it included....

1 Viridian Echo Mod (Minus the game files, they never worked well, though the reskins, of characters, weapons, and items was awesome.)

2 Ultimate Sound Mod

3 TSLRCM (Eventually once it gets past the Beta phase)

4 Ultimate Saber Mod for TSL (Can't remember the exact name, but I loved being able to continue the training of those in your party and have them construct their own personalized Lightsabers.)

Plus any others that don't adversely affect the game play by introducing overly powerful items or things like auto regen.

:thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1:

I am talking about the Ultimate Saber Mod.

Archived