Home

FINISHED FINALY, POST ANY Q'S U LIKE

monkey lover

THANX 2 EVRE 1 4 ALL THE GREAT ADVICE, IT REALLY HELPED ME THROUGH THE GAME. I HOPE I CAN HELP SUM 1 ELSE IN THE SAME WAY YOU HELPED ME. WHICH IS ACTUALLY WHY I AM POSTING THIS MESSAGE-I CHECK THE SIGHT DAILY SO POST ME ANY QUESTIONS AND I WILL DEFFINATLY POST A REPLY(I PROMISE).

LOTS AND LOTS OF MONKEY LOVE.

MONKEY LOVER

------x------

Originally posted by monkey lover:

THANX 2 EVRE 1 4 ALL THE GREAT ADVICE, IT REALLY HELPED ME THROUGH THE GAME. I HOPE I CAN HELP SUM 1 ELSE IN THE SAME WAY YOU HELPED ME. WHICH IS ACTUALLY WHY I AM POSTING THIS MESSAGE-I CHECK THE SIGHT DAILY SO POST ME ANY QUESTIONS AND I WILL DEFFINATLY POST A REPLY(I PROMISE).

LOTS AND LOTS OF MONKEY LOVE.

MONKEY LOVER

------x------

OR post your own topic and everybody can help, it gets way too confusing to have 30 questions under one topic all from different people

i have a question, why do u feel the need to brag about beating the game, 90% of us here have, u are no differernt.

not to be mean, but i just see it as totally pointless, like the "im a three headed monkey" topics.

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

STILL the resident punk rocker!

Stop pretending that you don't want me.

Some people feel a sense of validation by posting stuff like that.. Probably has something to do with not getting enough validation from their parents and, uh.. well, let's not turn this into a Psych class.

Look, I'm a Three Headed Monkey! Woohoo! biggrin.gif

------------------

brief.gif

Are Cheerios really donut seeds?

hi every1 nice 2 c u agen.

newfoundglory- why do you feel the need to post a reply like that when all i am trying to do is help people the way they helped me in monkey island 4. and all that stuff about my parents not giving enough validation is a load of! did my entry sound like i was bragging? i dont think it did but if you feel that way then you have your own isues to work out . when you said "not to be nasty" i just wanted to point out that it did sound quite nasty.

monkey lover

------x------

i dont meen for this to sound nasty so sorry if it does.

Guest grannen

As a pirate you want to sabotage. Why not try something with that baby oil bottle?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

• 1 month later...

ok, if someone could help me with this minor problem (or major, i dunno) it would be choice.

on lucre island, when your diving to recover marleys stuff, how do you aquire the fish so you can c? bait,but what do u use with it??

Archived