Home

Population limit is 200.....

Lord JayVizIon

David,

good point. no doubt the moderators will close threads they happen to come along.

Threads that are off-topic are already moved to the off-topic forum.

Maybe you can best post that message in a separate new thread, so most forummers see it and discuss what's supposed to be discussed.

Guest Tie Guy

Multiple threads aren't always so bad. Often times multiple threads go in multiple directions, if you know what i mean.

It does get to be a problem when there are too many of the same, though.

Guest Tie Guy

I post alot, but they are mostly good posts, with some info in them, not just pointless ones. The reason is that i have no life during the summer.

Guest Tie Guy

Yes, you certainly are making progress towarsd posts that are *gasp* meaningful. :D No, but don;t worry too much about it, just say what you have to say, but you don't have to say something if it is really short and pointless.

i post info on these boards to either voice my opinions or give you guys important feedback on anything involving the game. all of you are as eager as me in getting the opportunity to mess with this game as its release date approaches. i talk to blue, mr. fixit, and other sources who are knowledgeable of the game's development and bring it back on these boards in order to share with all of you what i know.

i realize that this is not the only post regarding the unit count/breakdown for swgb. but i wanted to get the answer asap to once again, share with you all. the thing is that you don't have to read this or any other post. for people such as young david, whether or not you read this post, it's up to you. if you're gonna complain about this topic being a repeat, then don't even bother being on here........

Archived