Home

Clone wars- The Experientals, prologue

The Experimentals

Chapter 1- New Guy

I stand on the landing platform in the rain, leaning against the LAAT that sits there.

Maybe someday this thing will get some use.

I walk back to the main building and look over to the East where Tipoca City looms in the distance, barely visibly in the eternal rain of Kamino. I tap the key pad and the door slips open, revealing the pristine white hallway.

I walk down to an open door and see Captain Amex sitting in the armoury.

Amex looks up and stays sitting. I nod at him, noting that he was making sure his weapon and all the others in the room where in working order.

That’s what I liked about the clones Here, they didn’t snap to attention the second someone of higher rank walked in, unlike their more generic brethren.

I stride to the clone lab and stop in my tracks at the sight of a clone sitting on a chair next to a Kaminoan.

Who Is that? The clones are supposed to be in their tanks.

The Kaminoan notices me and then waves me over.

“Who is this? I was under the impression that the Clones where still being fine tuned before they were to be released for training.” I ask as I step up on the platform to face the two.

“Trooper Doon at your service sir.” Doon stands and gives me a loose salute.

I nod and motion to the Kaminoan to go off to the side.

“What’s this?”

“Doon was part of a batch in Tipoca, something went wrong and all 500 clones ended up dying. Doon was the only survivor.”

“Why is he here if he was part of a batch that was supposed to be normal?”

“He’s here because he isn’t normal, scans of him note that his muscles are developed more powerfully and that his sight and movement are greatly enhanced.”

“Why?”

The Kaminoan shrugs.

“That’s the strange part, no one knows. I would just take this as good luck.”

He walks off and I sigh. Looking up at the platform I see Doon standing in the middle Cross-armed. I roll my head and walk back up.

“Well Doon, Welcome to the Experimentals.” I extend a hand that Doon takes.

“Thank You sir.” He says as He releases my hand.

“Please, call me Fraktin.”

This is prologue of the First chapter of my Fanfic based in the clone wars that follows an experimental clone squad

Archived