Home

the adventures of major galorda

this shows the life on the front lines. told by Major Ullysses R. Galorda. from mygeeto to dantooine, major galorda fought sith troops across the galaxy. the adtitude of gamma squad's commander lives on in Galorda. for the republic!!!!!!!!!

my name is ullysses Galorda. major galorda they call me. annete says i have to write this biography. you will find out about her later. i joined the republic army in the mid-mandalorian war. this was when revan had just joined. i was just a private first class. it was during revan's ambitious onderonian campaign when i first showed leadership...................

"commander frennor! the mandoade are breaking our blockades!"screamed the dirty blonde haired galorda.

"uh.....fall back?"said charles frennor.

"what? vaklu needs our assistance!"

"THAT'S AN OR-" said frennor

"sith spit!" said galorda "alright, company we are going to take this town. carth, take the gunship with derrickson. rand! you take the tank! your job is to clear the machinias. grenn, you will go with me to take out ground troops in the first tower. GO!!!!!!!!"

"looks like revan is not the only feild commander with back bone!" yelled canderous ordo as he fought directly with Galorda.

"you scum wouldn't last with my company!" shouted Galorda as shot canderous' arm. by the end of the day, iziz was liberated.

"i am not much for words, as grenn would agree, but it was you who led us and iziz to victory. if the republic does not promote you, then i will quit." said carth onasi.

"how about this, i don't get promoted, and then you throw out that revolting jacket."

"ain't gonna happen."

luckily for carth i was promoted to lieutenant.

Archived