Home

Returning player - worth it?

SithJedi1

Should I?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I?

• Yeah
    • No

Ok guys, I played SWG from the time rage of the wookiees popped up and stopped after the ObiWan popped up. Now I'm starting to have second doubts. I know of Old Republic, but story-wise and setting-wise, I rather play in SWG's era. Don't get me wrong, I'm super hyped about TOR, but it's not something I can relate to, I want to remember the old trilogy.

My feeling is that this game is dying out, but can't find a single reason other than NGE not to play this game and tbh I'm not so sure that's enough reason for me.. It's been almost 5 years and I'm ready to start fresh..

But this is where my question makes an appearance, is this something I should do? Should I bother trying the very game that dissapointed me 5 years ago?

Yes, they added a lot of content, since then. You can, now, flip planets like in Pirates of the Burning Sea. That means you can change who is in charge. And, when then you can build up a strong defense or crush it with a powerful invasion force.

All the graphics have been upgraded several times. Also, if you feel you need to make your own upgrades to the game. There is always modsource! http://forum.modsource.org/

Yes, they added a lot of content, since then. You can, now, flip planets like in Pirates of the Burning Sea. That means you can change who is in charge. And, when then you can build up a strong defense or crush it with a powerful invasion force.

Wow that's, uhm, new.. But how does all this fit in the universe, suddenly the rebellion has captured Kashyyyk? Are there any youtube clips that show this? Would like to see how to capture/liberate a planet lol

There probably are, I'll look for it when I have time.

Keren: 2/20/10

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Dearic: 2/22/10

Bestine: 2/22/10

Archived