Home

Wierd Glitch

Xabob

So this is probly a bit off topic here but the people who would read it here would have a clue as to wtf happened so....

I just got attacked by the leviatin on my way to tatooine (i skipped bastila's mom and was going back after finding 2 other star maps already to finish it out)

well as you know shes gone i am being told i am reven ect ect, now the wierd part, i travel to yavin to sell everything i got off the ship, well i get there and there 2 zalbars on top of that i can't leave the ship. Thats not even the wierdest part, up by the galaxy map theres a thing called a galaxy bot, it will let me travel anyware including the endur spire.... so i was like wtf and i clicked it....i shouldn't have i tryed to leave and it hung up... but thats just w/e its like my 4th time playing thru and i would like to recover it cuz the last manual save i had was like a star map ago but i hold no hope, anyway i googled this bot and couldn't find a damned thing, could anyone shed some light on this, i am running it off a softmod xbox and the only "mod" i have is i installed the DLC content.

The galaxy droid is a normal glitch that everyone gets if they trigger it right. I think it's if you go back to the planet you were just on after the leviathan or something. While it's cool at first, it can be a bit screwy. When I first got it, I took my 2 Zaalbars to Taris to mess around, but then I realized there was no way off Taris. So, like you, I got screwed and had to reload an old save :p

So now if I get it I don't use it to travel anywhere I haven't been. And now you know it's a glitch everyone gets if they trigger it right. Dunno what it comes from though.

Archived