Home

Darth Revan's Holocron

Isaac Clarke

I like this idea, in fact I'm sure I saw it suggested a loooong while ago. Don't think it ever happened though.

This would be epic in TSL actually. Can imagine the Sion Heal animation being used for it, along with the visual effect for the droid repulsor...

It sounds like a neat idea. I'm a big fan of added lore mods and in-depth story mods which, if done correctly, this could be. The force power sounds interesting as well, but I have little knowledge in the area of creating new force powers. Maybe some sort of re-created life drain?

The holocron has to be guarded by nothing. So that means that you can't put whatever sith lords or ghosts guarding it.

EDIT: Would anyone do VO's?

EDIT 2:

This would be epic in TSL actually. Can imagine the Sion Heal animation being used for it, along with the visual effect for the droid repulsor...

I think it would fit more in K1, with the temple actually there. I also thought that, if possible, the Thought Bomb to be a mix of the concussion, ion, sonic, frag, and adhesive grenades, plus a 250 second long force whirlwind until the enemy dies. That would more give the effect of one of the most powerful, or the most powerful force power ever.

Archived