Home

Dak's Fully Playable Duros

ReadMe:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

Description:

Adds a Duros as a selectable head in player creation. What makes it "fully" playable? What other playable alien mods do is simply make the entire alien body playable. This means that no matter what you

equip, the body will always remain wearing the same thing. What this mods does is add only the head, allowing you to wear any clothing or armor throughout the game.

Notes:

-The reason this is a BETA version is because there is one drawback to using this playable alien alternative: the head, or rather the face, is un-animated. So this means that while the head is indeed attached to the body and moves accordingly, the face will look frozen.

-Even though the face is not moving, don't let that dissuade you. The body has all working animations as shown in the screenshot.

-I'm not sure if there will be an updated version .5 adding more heads because as far as I can see they are all very different in terms of adding them like this.

-Includes portraits but no DS transitions. I wouldn't know what to do!

-Mods I recommend to install alongside this are "Alien Species DLG Correction" by sirbacon and "Species Specific Feats" and "Eleven PC Species Soundsets" by RedRob41.

Installation:

Extract the files,

Just Press Install,

Select your Kotor Directory which is located at:

My Computer>C:>ProgramFiles>Lucasrts>Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Permissions:

You may not use this head in any other mods/alter this head publicly in any way without my consent.

Contact me at dakdrexl@gmail.com or Dak Drexl on LucasForums.

Enjoy!

Screens:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

durosscreen1.jpg

durosscreen2.jpg

durosscreen3.jpg

1154234.jpg

Download at KotorFiles

Archived