Home

[K1/TSL]Force jump help

reivzje

unfortunately, I don't think that is possible. The Force Jump Animation includes the strike. it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to add, say, 'flurry', to that because it would need to start slashing mid air. the closest thing I would suggest is cueing up Flurry right after standard attack, so you flurry after attacking.

i dont know what exaclt you are going for but what i got from this was

standard attack is the only time you will force jump if you choose one of the special attacks as your first attack you run up as usual instead of force jumping - i wouldnt think animation changes are necessary just having force jump happen with the normal animations when choosing those attacks would be nice - if that makes sense

i dont know what exaclt you are going for but what i got from this was

standard attack is the only time you will force jump if you choose one of the special attacks as your first attack you run up as usual instead of force jumping - i wouldnt think animation changes are necessary just having force jump happen with the normal animations when choosing those attacks would be nice - if that makes sense

What he was going for is that its not possible, but you can choose to do a power attack/flurry/critical strike right after the jump-attack.

The reason its impossible is because the jump animation includes the strike, they aren't separate.

And on the topic of re-animation, you have stated yourself you're not a modeler, and an animator is essentially a specialized modeler. Even if you acquired knowledge on how to successfully animate models, you'd have to find out how to animate them and have them work in game. After that, you'd have to repeat the process dozens more times to get every body model rigged for that. Would you be willing to do all that work just so you can do a power attack while doing a force jump?

im confused on what "Strike" everyone is talking about - i was thinking that the strike everyone was talking about was the fact that you flip and land in front of the enemy with your saber in the enemy - i thought that was the "Strike"

Archived