Home

Gleeks' Revenge Episode 1: The Glee (Chess) Club!

Tysyacha

GLEEKS' REVENGE EPISODE I: THE GLEE (CHESS) CLUB!

Who would have thunk it? I've become a "Gleek"--a born-again fan of the FOX television show, "Glee"! In fact, I've been inspired to create my own episode! I know that this plotline is probably one that the producers of "Glee" will never put into production, so I will instead! Here's the "lowdown" on Episode 1:

At William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio, what extracurricular activity could be geekier than the Glee Club--except for the CHESS Club?! When the school's chess team makes it to the State Finals, absolutely no one else notices. That is, until compassionate Spanish teacher and Glee Club coach Will Schuester reaches out to the members of the McKinley High Chess Club. He notices that one girl in particular, French exchange student Perle Caron, needs a little encouragement. She's the lowest member (and the biggest loser!) on the team. The other members call her "Perdante!" Can the Glee Club help the Chess Club see past their ratings for once and come together as a team that's "all for one, and one for all"? Or will it be "checkmate" for both of them as their reputations and status at school bring shame to McKinley High?

LYRICS I PLAN TO POST/SONGS I PLAN TO HAVE THE GLEE CLUB SING: "One Night in Bangkok", "Eye of the Tiger"

RULES:

1. No God-moding. (Don't control other people's characters.)

2. Each roleplayer may control a Glee character and one original character.

3. Each roleplayer may also have the Glee Club sing a song of their choice.

4. Keep it PG-13. (Pregnant Quinn = okay, alcohol and drug use = bad).

5. Have fun!

NAME: Will Schuester

ROLE: Spanish Teacher/Glee Club Coach

Matthew-Morrison-Glee.jpg

NAME: Perle "Perdante" Caron

ROLE: Student at McKinley High, Lowest Member of the Chess Club

http://www.decaturchessclub.com/pics.php (I'M the ONLY GIRL on this page)

I wonder if anybody else will "sing" with me--in utter "Glee"! :)

Archived