Home

[Kotor]Star Forge Robe skirtless

Ser'eck

Here's one that just came to me, how possible would it be to remove the "skirt" bottom on the star forge robe? I was thinking on requesting that it be removed and some pants added instead. I never did like how it looked like a dress.

If possible, who ever decides to give it a go I would say go ahead and do the same for Revan's robes.

EDIT:

I actually had a better idea. After viewing this photo I thought that Revan's armor looked a lot like his own when he was Dark Lord, but they are brown.

So My request would be to replace the bottom of the Star Forge robes and replace it with something similar to the bottoms of the regular jedi robes from in game. Create it as a new robe and naming it Revanchist Armor.

Revanchist Armor

Properties:

Defense Bonus: 9

Max Dexterity Bonus: +8

Saves: All +5

Restricted To: Light Side, Jedi Consular, Jedi Guardian, Jedi Sentinel

Wisdom: +9

Description:

Worn by the Revanchists during the Mandalorian Wars. This armor was designed to help aid the Jedi wearer during their service under "The Revanchist". Each one was unique as they were created by their owners. It is said that this armor actually belonged to "The Revanchist" himself before his fall to the Dark Side.

That's what I had in mind was some new armor both Jedi and Sith. I was thinking of naming them 'Jedi Master armor' and 'Sith Lord armor'. Giving them a description on how they were worn only by the best of Jedi and Sith during the Mandalorian Wars. Also just slightly raise the stats so that they will be different from their originals.

Edit:

Please see my first post to view my changes.

Archived