Home

how do i make a lightsaber hilt upgradeable?

decalibron

hi all, I found my alltime fav hilt from Darth Dingdong's saber resource pack. It's called Rosey, and i think it looks super cool. However, it's not upgradeable, and I was wondering either how to do it, or if someone could do it for me :thmbup1: . If at all possible, two variations, one with a silver/white blade, and one with a magenta one, and then of course being able to upgrade it with crystals and such. Also, perhaps you could teach me how to give this new saber upgrades to its default damage? i.e. more powerful than the default saber? email me at PM me Please if i wasn't clear, if you can teach me how, or even better, if you went and did it. Thanks!

Edit: also, in honor of both the name darth dingdong gave this hilt, and my fav book series, im calling this hilt 'Vengeance of Primrose' r.i.p.

Edit 2: Description-Discovered at a time when the Republic needed it most, the hauntingly powerful lightsaber Vengeance of Primrose was found by a certain 'neophyte' padawan with an incredible natural affinity to the force. Lighter than other lightsabers, and yet still incredibly strong and powerful, this beautiful weapon is a wonder to behold; and a danger to have it wielded against you.

thanks, im new, so im not really aware of the layout of this site. sorry about that.

hmm...i followed the tutorials, but no dice. I messed up somewhere (obviously) but i wouldn't know where. Although it did show up on KSE, but it was another lightsaber, and it was badstrref

Send it up. I'll do it.

PM me, if someone hasn't got you already

Why don't you show him how to do it step by step rather than just doing it for him? He might wanna do it with other hilts and if you do it for him, he'll be still confused. You might have to explain more in depth and step by painful step, but it'd be better if he learned how to do it, rather than someone doing it for him (just in case).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived