Home

Calo Nord's Headgear

Dak Drexl

ReadMe:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Calo Nord's Headgear - ReadMe

Description:

Adds into the game the headgear that Calo Nord wears: the hat/goggles combo thing that to me is a very distincitve part of Calo.

Notes:

You'll have to cheat to get this one. Use the giveitem cheat and enter "g_i_mask83" (without quotes).

Bugs:

The headgear will clip with the hair on some models that have longer hair - sorry, really no way around this. It fits very well on the rest of the models thuogh (as you can see from the screen it looks quite stylish on Carth).

Permissions:

You can use this in any of your mods, but please make sure to give me credit for the model!

Enjoy!

KotOR Files Review:

Show spoiler
Dak_Drexl has been playing with the models in the original Knights of the Old Republic game again, and has this time produced wearable Calo Nord headgear; so if you have ever wanted to look like Calo Nord this is a mod you may well enjoy! Be sure to check out the screenshots, to see what the new headgear looks like, be aware that thsi may not be compatible with all heads due to clipping issues within the game engine, all in all, as ever a well done mod by Dak!

Enjoy! -- jonathan7

Screenshot:

Show spoiler
calo.jpg

KotOR Files Download Link

Enjoy!

Archived